You may contact Social Security either by visiting the website or by phone.
Social Security website
At the website, www.socialsecurity.gov, you may learn about all Social Security programs. You also can:
- Apply for retirement, disability and Medicare benefits
- Review your Social Security Statement
- Get the address of your local Social Security office
- Request a replacement Medicare card
- Get copies of publications
Contact by phone
You also may use the following toll-free number:
The hours of operation are from 7a.m. to 7p.m., Monday through Friday. You’ll have shorter waiting times by calling during the week after Tuesday.
Please give us your feedback!
What do you think about Contacting Social Security? Write your comments.
For help finding the best Medicare or Individual Health Plan for you, please contact Liberty Medicare or call us at 877-657-7477.