All visitors to the United States (parents, relatives, or tourists) must have US Visitors Health Insurance. Visitors Insurance is a short-term insurance policy covering illnesses and injuries while those from other countries stay in the US. The coverage can be effective from five days to a year; sometimes longer. Medical care in the US is among the best in the world, but it is costly. Even so, you don’t want to be without coverage.
US Visitors Health Insurance Types
There are two primary Visitors Medical Insurance Types:
- Limited Coverage Plan provides only limited coverage. It pays the fixed amount of money for each incident, such as staying at a hospital (room and board), physician’s non-surgical visits, diagnostic X-Ray and lab services, etc. The balance is your responsibility. There is a policy maximum per injury/sickness: $25,000-$100,000.
- The Comprehensive Coverage Plan provides more extensive coverage and is more expensive than a limited coverage plan. For example, after you pay a deductible, the plan pays 80% of the next $5,000 of eligible expenses, then 100% to the selected policy maximum. Alternatively, after you spend a deductible, the plan pays 100% of the next $2,500 of eligible expenses, then 80% to the selected policy maximum. You are responsible for the remaining balance. The range of costs of available deductibles is $0 to $2,500. The policy maximum range is $50,000 to $1,000,000; depending on the age of the insured.
The policy premium depends on the insured’s age, the deductible, policy maximum, the kind of policy chosen, and the insurance company. The premium difference between the two policies from different companies for the same age, deductible, policy maximum, and policy type should not be significant.
Where to Purchase US Visitors Medical Insurance
You may purchase Visitor Health Insurance either from your country or from the USA. Read about the advantages of buying insurance from the USA.
How Liberty Medicare helps you choose US Visitors Health Insurance
The cost of any specific plan from any particular company is the same regardless of where it is purchased; a website, directly from the insurance company, or any other source. Keeping this in mind, consider the benefits Liberty Medicare offers:
- We are an Independent Insurance company and offer a wide variety of plans for consideration. As an independent insurance company, we do not prefer one company over others. Instead, we select and enroll visitors with the best and most suitable Visitor Health Insurance Plan for you. The choice of a plan will depend on your budget and the amount of coverage you want to purchase.
- We offer Visitors Medical Insurance from the most prominent US companies.
- We often speak YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE to advise and recommend one of our multiple plans.
Liberty Medicare represents many well-known Individual (under 65) and Medicare providers in Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Learn more about all the benefits of working with Liberty Medicare.
If you are considering buying US Visitors Health Insurance, let us guide you. Review the quotes from insurance providers instantly, compare them, and (if you wish) to enroll yourself online. Go to US Visitors Health Insurance Quotes or give us a call at 877-657-7477.