UPDATED 11/24/2018 It is quite important to provide basic of Medicare for people whose native language is different from English. For the convenience of our many readers, Liberty Medicare provides information on Medicare in the Russian language in the form of Medicare Library.
Library of Medicare in Russian
We’ve published recently in local newspapers several short but informative articles on different aspects of Medicare in Russian. Readers found them very useful, and many of them became our clients. Therefore, we’ve decided to publish them on the Liberty Medicare website.
There are five articles in the Library of Medicare (in Russian):
- Turning 65
- Medicare and Annual Enrollment Period-2019
- Medicare and Medicare Supplement
- Part D and Extra Help
- Medicaid and Extra Benefits
В Библиотеке Medicare пять статей:
- Вам исполняется 65 лет? Руководство для Medicare.
- Как улучшить Ваш Medicare в 2019 году, используя Annual Enrollment Period (AEP)?
- Medicare и Medicare Supplement от 25 ведущих страховых компаний.
- Medicare: Как уменьшить Ваши расходы на лекарства?
- Как получить дополнительные льготы для пенсионеров с MEDICAID или с низким доходом?
Please give us your feedback!
What do you think about The Library of Medicare in Russian (for our Russian Readers)? Write your comments.
Liberty Medicare is a full service, licensed independent insurance agency specializing in various Medicare plans for people above age 65 or on disability, and Individual Health Insurance plans for people under the age of 65. Our services are offered within the following eight states: Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Liberty Medicare is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA.
For help finding the best for YOU Medicare Plan, please contact Liberty Medicare or call us at 877-657-7477.