From several categories of Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans (SNP) one is particularly important: Medicare Advantage Plans for people with Medicare and Medicaid, known as dual-eligible.
Dual-eligible plans have all advantages of Medicare Advantage plans and Medicaid. Normally, dual-eligible beneficiaries do not have any out-of-pocket expenses for services covered by Medicare and Medicaid. However, this coverage is far from being comprehensive. The dual-eligible Medicare Advantage Plans for people with Medicare and Medicaid include multiple extra benefits. As long as you are dual-eligible, you may change your Medicare Advantage plan (or Prescription Drug Plan) once a month.
Extra benefits for Medicare Advantage Plans for people with Medicare and Medicaid
- Oral exams, cleaning, fluoride treatment and x-rays – 1-2 times yearly with $0 copay
- $500 – $1,000 plan coverage for comprehensive dental benefits every 2 years
- $0 copay for 1 supplemental routine eye exam every year
- Up to 1 pair of eyeglasses (lenses and frames) or 1 pair of contact lenses every 2 years
- $0 copay for 1 supplemental routine hearing every year
- $0 copay for 1 supplemental hearing aid every three years
- 32-40 one-way trips per year to your providers with $0 copay
Over-the-Counter pharmacy (OTC)
- $40-90 pharmacy allowance every three month
How Liberty Medicare Can Help?
We represent multiple carriers for Medicare Advantage Plans for people with Medicare and Medicaid (dual-eligible).
Liberty Medicare represents many well-known Medicare Advantage providers doing business in Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Learn more about all benefits of working with Liberty Medicare.
All of our services are offered to you at no cost. To observe real quotes from Medicare Advantage providers, please fill out our Medicare Advantage Quote form. You also may give us a call at 877-657-7477, and you will be connected to a licensed agent/broker.